1. Start and stop the pump automatically
2. Protect the pump from damage caused by dry-running
3. Examine the water automatically
4. After cutting-off, start automatically with electric
5. Protect the pump from damage caused by overheat
6. Forced start
1. Green LED lights up: The unit is off
2. Green LED and red LED flash alternately (in 1Hz): Pump in operation
3. Green LED and red LED flash alternately (Green LED 2.5S, Red LED 0.5S, flash alternately 3S/time): Pump stops, waiting to start.
4. Red LED lights up: System failure: After troubleshooting, restart the unit after the power is turned off for less than 5S can solve the state. (Anytime, press ON/OFF button lasts 3S, red LED lights up, the unit is forced protection).
Description of forced start
When pump stops, press ON/OFF button, green LED and red LED flash alternately (1Hz): If there was water in the pipe, the pump into constant pressure after 60S delay; If the pipe was in the absence of the water, pump into waiting restarted after 80S delay.
Description for the exam process:
While the pump is in the absence of the water, the unit will protect the pump from damage caused by dry-running after 30 seconds, the green LED and red LED will flash alternately in every 3 seconds; If the pipe is in the absence of the water continually, first step, the unit will start to exam the water for 4 times in every 15 mins, second step, it will last for 12 times in every 1 hour; Third step, it will last for 4 times in every 3 hours; And 4 times in every 6 hours; Finally, it will circling to exam in every 24 hours. The state of water shortage will not be solved until there is water in the pipe.
1. Rated voltage: 110V/230V
2. Max. Current: 12(6)A
3. Frequency: 60Hz/50Hz
4. Max. Power: 1.1KW/2.2KW
5. Joint Screw: G1"
6. Starting pressure: 1.5bar/2.2bar
Automatic test photos: